Sunday 4 March 2012

up with the larks..seriously I was!

 i left the curtains open, which meant the sun was peeping in my window at an early hour this morning.. I tried to go back to sleep but  wasn't happening" ma heid was mince"{ a great turn of phrase}.. at least I didn't have the usual morning madness of barking at my kids to get up,get breakfast{sometimes}get dressed{all the time}get homework,schoolbags, car...you get the picture....
pleasantly today i can linger a little....so with a cuppa in hand , really to keep my hands warm, still cold outside..i thought about tackling my garden and I was rewarded with these little gems above..
there is a tonne of work to be done so that's my Sunday mornings for the next few weeks..might have to rope in a few helpers..

No comments:

Post a Comment